- Nominal Operating Voltage: 15 to 28 VDC
- Standby Current: ≤1mA @ 24 VDC
- Maximum Alarm Current (LED on: ) ≤5 mA @ 24 VDC
- EOL resistance: 4.7K Ohms
- Operating Humidity Range: 10% to 93% Relative Humidity, Non-condensing
The module can be installed in a single gang junction box directly behind the monitored unit. Its small size and light weight allow it to be installed without rigid mounting. The module is intended for use in addressable, two-wire systems where the individual address of each module is writhen inside the MCU’s EEPROM. It provides a two-wire initiating circuit for normally open contact fire alarm and security devices.