- Nominal Operating Voltage: 15 to 28 VDC
- Standby Current: ≤1mA @ 24 VDC
- Maximum Alarm Current (LED on: ) ≤5 mA @ 24 VDC
- Maximum(NAC): Regulated 24VDC
- Max Relay Contacts Current Ratings: 2A/DC24V, 1A/220VAC
The Relay Output Modules are intended for use in addressable, two wire systems, where the individual address of each module is programmed in the MCU’s Flash memory. This module is used to switch an external power supply, which can be a DC power supply or an audio amplifier (up to 80 VRMS), to notification appliances. It also supervises the wiring to the connected loads and reports their status to the panel as NORMAL, OPEN, or SHORT CIRCUIT.