- Operating Voltage Range: 15 to 28 VDC
- Standby Current: 400μA @ 24 VDC (one communication every 5 seconds with LED blink enabled)
- Maximum Alarm Current (LED on: ) 7 mA @ 24 VDC
- Operating Humidity Range: 10% to 93% Relative Humidity, Non-condensing
- Operating Temperature Range: 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to50°C)
- The detector is plug-in type photoelectronic smoke and heat sensors with addressable analog communications. The sensors transmit an analog representation of smoke density or temperature over a communication line to a control panel. Inside MCU’s EEPROM keep the sensor’s address that can be set by a portable Address setting device. Two LEDs on the sensor are controlled by the panel to indicate sensor status. The detector require compatible addressable communications to function properly. Connect these sensors to listed-compatible control panels only.